Training with Smarta
Want to Pass the Driving Theory Test on your first attempt?
Smarta Driver Training have partnered with Theory Test Pro to provided everything you need to prepare for and pass your driving theory test.
As a registered student with Smarta Driver Training you get FREE yes I did say FREE access to the Theory Test Pro system - Get everything you need for your theory training free. (Speak to your instructor who will register you)
· Take practice tests using official questions from the DSA - yes all 973 published and 500 non-published
· Practice your hazard perception using 27 official video clips and 2 exams
· Check progress at a glance with easy-to-read graphs
· Share your results with your instructor for additional support
· Save money, no need to buy books or DVDs
Theory Test Pro is a highly realistic online simulation of the UK's driving theory tests for all vehicle categories. It contains all the official test questions licensed from the DSA, the people who set the tests.
To gain FREE access speak to your instructor who will send you a link to access the system for FREE.
Access on-line via laptop or PC or with our iPhone App
Also as one of my students you will receive:
· Personal, professional tuition tailored to your individual needs
· A relaxed and friendly atmosphere during lessons
· Patience and understanding, particularly with nervous drivers or those with learning difficulties
· Full use of lesson time with as much driving as possible
· One to one tuition – no lesson sharing with other students
· Support and assistance in every aspect of your driving development
· Hand-outs for your lessons to aid the understanding of what you have been taught
· FREE Help towards passing your Theory Test, if required. Many do this through private practise and revision
· Pick up and drop off from home, college or work
· Tuition in a clean and well maintained dual controlled car. My present car is a Citroen DS3 DSPORT 1.6 HDI (2016)
We can offer:
· Tuition from complete starter to practical driving test standard
· Refresher lessons for drivers wishing to get back behind the wheel or who wish to improve any aspect of their driving
· Pass Plus Courses
· Post Test courses to improve skills after passing your test
· Motorway driving lessons
· Lessons in hourly blocks – Our advice is always to take lessons in a minimum of two hourly blocks as this gives best value for money as less time is lost in traveling to and from training areas.
· Savings by paying block bookings in advance
· Incentives for recommending new pupils